Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: All you computer junkies...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All you computer junkies...

    More than likely, Dell.
    Officially retired

  2. #12
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All you computer junkies...

    Thanks for the help guys. I have a Dell PC now and I've been satisfied up to now. Just wanting to go wireless with a laptop. I'm leaning towards Toshiba or Dell.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All you computer junkies...

    Another one I might add is an Acer if they're still on the market? My son is still using the Acer we bought him 6 years ago when he started at VT. As far as I know, he's had no problems at all with it.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  4. #14
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: All you computer junkies...

    i have ACER,, only thing i've done is expand the RAM.. been very happy using it wireless,, in the house and outside TOO... and very in-expensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •